Frequently Asked Questions
Yes we are. While many of our therapists have switched to telehealth services for the time being, we do have therapists who see clients in-person at our Hickory location. Call our office at 828-485-2195 for more information.
We take safety seriously, for both you and for our providers. Per CDC guidelines, we utilize social distancing, hospital-grade masks, and sanitation protocols to help reduce the risk of infection. Many of our providers also now offer telehealth services.
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?